The Land of Promise
Israel Tour 2023
May 16–25 (in Israel May 17-24)
$3,600 (LAND ONLY, airfare not included)
** Monthly Torchbearers can receive a $300 discount! (One per family)
- Air-conditioned, top-of-the-line tour buses
- 5-star hotels
- Entrance fees to all sites
- All-you-can-eat buffet for breakfast and dinner
This is an all-inclusive price except for the following…
- Airfare (not included): Feel free to shop for the flight that suits you best. We will all meet up in Israel to start the tour there. (See “Booking Info” below for a flight suggestion.)
- Lunches (not included): The tour bus will be stopping at restaurants daily but everyone will be on their own to pay for lunches
- Tips (not included): We will collect $200 cash at our orientation meeting on the night that we arrive in Israel. This will cover tips for hotel staff, bellmen, front desk, housekeeping, kitchen staff, waiters/waitresses, bus driver, and Israel tour guide)
- Price is based on double occupancy – If traveling alone, you can room with someone else or pay for a single room (extra cost for the private room $1200.00) If traveling alone, you can room with someone else or pay for a single room (extra cost for the private room $1200.00) If for any reason we can’t find a roommate for you, you will need to cover single room supplementationIf traveling alone, you can room with someone else or pay for a single room (extra cost for the private room $1200.00) If traveling alone, you can room with someone else or pay for a single room (extra cost for the private room $1200.00) If for any reason we can’t find a roommate for you, you will need to cover single room supplementation.
*NOTE* Currently, all tourists (regardless of whether vaccinated or not), from all countries, WILL be able to travel to Israel. Additionally, there is currently NO Covid test required to return to the USA.
*FOR THOSE SIGNING UP AFTER SEPTEMBER 16, 2022: Our entire group will be together in our first two hotels, one in Hertziliya and one in Tiberias. However, our third and final hotel, in Jerusalem, will be split up into two different hotels. (If you had friends that signed up before Sept 16, they will be at a different hotel in Jerusalem.)
**We do not provide, but strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. You will need to do this right away after signing up and we recommend using Travelex.
BOOKING INFO FOR GROUP FLIGHT
**NOTE* Flights are NOT included in the package price, this info is provided as a recommendation only. (Flight prices are changing continually.)
We will be flying out of JFK (New York City) on a non stop flight. We recommend booking the following flights if you plan on flying over as a group:
- Departure: DL234 11:45pm May 16th – Landing 5:35pm May 17, 2023.
- Return: DL235 11:55pm May 24th – Landing 5:15am May 25, 2023
However, you can also meet us at the Tel Aviv airport if you plan on flying a different airline.Be certain to land no later than 5:35pm the evening on the 17th if you plan to take the group transportation to the hotel.
- $300 due when signing up
- 50% of the remaining balance is due November 1st, 2022
- 100% of the remaining balance is due February 1, 2023
** $300 Deposit is Non-Refundable
You will receive an automated email on your payment due date. That email will have a link for you to make your payment.
If you would like to make any additional payments before the due dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For the MonthlyTorchbearer $300 family discount (off of the final balance), contact email@example.com.
After arriving in Israel, we will spend our first night at a beautiful hotel on the Mediterranean Sea.
The following morning, we will begin the ground portion of our tour by visiting Caesarea by the Sea and Mt. Carmel; then we will travel through the hills of the Galilee region, staying at a beautiful resort hotel right by the Sea of Galilee. There, we will experience a boat ride and visit other amazing sites such as the synagogue in Capernaum, the Mt. of Beatitudes, the Golan Heights, and more.
From there we will make out way to Jerusalem.
Once in Jerusalem, we will be visiting the following places: Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, Qumran, Mt. of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, City of David, Mt. Zion, Jewish Quarter of Old City, Western Wall, Yad VaShem Holocaust Memorial Museum, Lion’s Gate, Pool of Bethesda, Golgotha, Garden Tomb, the Elah Valley (where David killed Goliath), and more.
This is only a partial list of the major sites that we will be visiting. Please understand that our schedule for visiting specific places is subject to change due to weather or congestion in certain areas. We will see all of the above sites, but we may adjust the timing of those visits.
(If you have any physical disabilities with walking long distances or hiking, please note that a few sites may be difficult to experience fully.)
JOIN US – IN THE LAND OF PROMISE!
TFI TOURS CANCELLATION POLICY:
**$300 (per-person) Deposit is non-refundable.
- 150 Days or more prior to tour: 100% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refundable $300 per-person deposit
- 120-149 Days prior to tour: 75% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refundable $300 per-person deposit
- 60-119 Days prior to tour: 50% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refundable $300 per-person deposit
- 30-59 Days prior to tour: 25% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refundable $300 per-person deposit
- 0-29 Days prior to tour: 0% of total price paid for tour is refunded