Dr. Michael L. Brown
Relentlessly Pursuing Truth
As a Jewish, new believer I was confronted with, what felt like, impossible questions about my new faith, Jewish identity, the Bible, and more.
They were questions that rocked my faith and I felt ill-equipped to answer them. Because of that, I made it my mission to study, discover the truth, and equip others to base their faith on truth and not mere tradition.
That passion continues drives me to this day, with a hunger for Truth and sharing the life-giving Answer that I have found.
I wake up everyday with a heart burning to change the world. To see the church awake. To see my Jewish people come to faith. Join me in this mission!
Asking, Seeking, and Finding... since 1971
Dr. Michael L. Brown became a believer in Jesus 1971 as a sixteen year-old, heroin-shooting, LSD-using Jewish rock drummer.
Since then, he has preached throughout America and around the world, bringing a message of repentance, revival, reformation and cultural revolution.
He holds a Ph.D. in Near Eastern Languages and Literatures from New York University and has served as a visiting or adjunct professor at Southern Evangelical Seminary, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary (Charlotte), Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Fuller Theological Seminary, Denver Theological Seminary, the King’s Seminary and Regent University School of Divinity, and he has contributed numerous articles to scholarly publications, including the Oxford Dictionary of Jewish Religion and the Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament.
Dr. Brown is the author of more than 40 books, including Our Hands Are Stained with Blood: The Tragic Story of the “Church” and the Jewish People, which has been translated into more than twelve languages, the highly acclaimed five-volume series, Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus, commentaries on Jeremiah (part of the revised edition of the Expositor’s Bible Commentary) and Job, and more than 10 books on revival and the Jesus revolution. (See his C.V. for complete list.)
Dr. Brown is a national and international speaker on themes of spiritual renewal and cultural reformation, and he has debated Jewish rabbis, agnostic professors, and gay activists on radio, TV and college campuses. He is widely considered to be the world’s foremost Messianic Jewish apologist.
He and his wife Nancy, who is also a Jewish believer in Jesus, have been married since 1976. They have two daughters and four grandchildren.
- Ph.D. in Near Eastern Languages and Literatures from New York University
- Founder and president of AskDrBrown Ministries & FIRE School of Ministry Online
- Visiting and adjunct professor at Southern Evangelical Seminary, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary (Charlotte), Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Fuller Theological Seminary, Denver Theological Seminary, the King’s Seminary, and Regent University School of Divinity
- Contributor to numerous academic publications, including the Oxford Dictionary of Jewish Religion and the Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament.
- 2,000+ syndicated op-ed articles published in the Christian Post, Daily Wire, The Stream, Townhall, Newsweek, Haaretz, and elsewhere.
- Host of the Line of Fire daily broadcast, rated in the top 0.5% of podcasts worldwide.
- Creator and author of the five-volume series Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus.
- Bestselling author of more than 40 books.
Upcoming Ministry Schedule
Michael Brown is one of the most articulate and trusted voices in the Christian community today, and that’s why his new book, The Silencing of the Lambs, is so timely and important.
Every believer should read this well-researched resource to understand the direction of woke culture and gain the knowledge to engage with it from a biblical perspective. This should be required reading for every serious Christian.
—Phil Cooke, PhD
Author; Media Producer; Cofounder, Cooke Media Group